Thursday, November 26, 2009

CHANGE someone's LIFE

My wish is that someone will sponsor a child or give to one of these amazing organizations! There are SOO many kids that would LOVE to have a sponsor and penpal. It can be the greatest gift to a child and yourself. Happy Thanksgiving!


click "here" to change a life





"compassion" is amazing!!





sponsor "this" child





"smiletrain" helps kids with clefts.
if you can't sponsor a child then make one smile by helping contribute to their surgery.


I'm sure you will pass someone homeless today or tomorrow or whenever!! if you are unable to help them eat, then at least give them a smile :)

I once asked a homeless man what is the one thing he wishes when people see him and he said I wish they would ask my name. I have a heart for the homeless. I don't care if they are on the street cause of drugs or whatever the reason is. I don't need to know the reason... point is they are there and I want to share love with them. Gods grace is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment